locker room - chara...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] locker room - character cards showing max stat web

WuLongTi
(@wulongti)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

not sure if happening for everyone but all characters are showing the max stats in the web for me...

WuLongTi
(@wulongti)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

it looks like the other characters aren't showing the max stats so much as showing whatever the stats are for the first character.  One of my characters for some reason is showing no stats.. not sure why yet...

ReplyQuote
WuLongTi
(@wulongti)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

in every loop of print-char.html the rendered SVG has the same ID so only the first time the ID is called is getting used.  Added the char.id to the SVG path and fill IDs and this fixed the issue.  For that one character that wasn't getting anything output, it was because I had a condition in place on the SVG for `ng-if="char.bVal"` and that character had the bVal as 0.. (okay that's annoying.. that's a zero in this font.. O0o [big Oh, zero, Little Oh]... )

updated the condition to `ng-if="char.bVal != undefined"`.. but I'm still getting those console errors as the SVG attempts to render out before the angular code is executed.. no idea how to work around that other than to compile all that in the JS and then shove it in place in a single var or a function.. which sounds like a lot of work w/ little gain. 

ReplyQuote
Share: